Shokado Web Sharing Tool for Bento
Share your Bento database on your network
About Shokado Web Sharing Tool for Bento
Shokado Web Sharing Tool for Bento is a web application that lets you share your Bento database on your local network.
Current Features and Limitations
- Compatible with Bento 2.04 only
- View Libraries in table and form view
- View Collections in table and form view
- Nice icons
- Smart collections are not supported.
- Address Book and Calendar data are not displayed.
- No library icon support for browsers other than Safari.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
- Bento 2.04
- Web Sharing and PHP enabled (See Docs)
Current Version: 2.04 May 17, 2009
- Compatible with Bento 2.04 only.
- Limited support for related record lists (only related records from within the same library. This may be improved in a future version).
- No support for related contact lists. This may be added in a future version.
- Expanded support for media items.
Previous Version: 2.01 December 2008 - Last version compatible with Bento 2.x versions prior to 2.04
- Same as 2.04
Previous Version: 1.3 February 7, 2008 - Last version compatible with Bento 1.x
- Support for related record lists.
- Limited support for related contact lists (only first name, last name, company name and work phone).
- Support for media items.
- WIll not try to display icons except for in Safari (This can now be overridden in config.php).
Previous Version: 1.2 February 1, 2008
Note: if you are upgrading to 1.2 please make sure you add the line $allowShowDetails=1 to your config.php file allow users to access record details, or to 0 to prevent this. See the example config.php and readme.rtf
- Added support for multiple forms.
- Forms only display fields as defined in Bento.
- Fixed a problem which caused incorrect display of diacritics (Thanks to Jörg Burbach).
- Fixed a problem that affected libraries created from the Blank template.
- Updated documentation to include information on permissions.
Previous Version: 1.1 January 27, 2008
- Added details form view
- Added column sorting